Connect With Us on Social Media
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
The Road Runners Club of America is the oldest and largest national association of running organizations dedicated to growing the sport of running since 1958.
The RRCA champions the development of community-based running clubs and events that serve runners of all ages and abilities in pursuit of health and competition.
A running club in every community in the U.S.
- All runners and their safety
- Diversity in the sport and an enjoyable atmosphere for all
- Anti-doping compliance
- Positive relations with members, volunteers, donors, and sponsors
- Best practices in organizational governance and management
* The RRCA uses the term “running” as a catch all word that encompasses the broad spectrum of “running” in the United States including competitive running, jogging, fitness walking, race walking, and wheelchair fitness on roads, trails, and tracks.