Connect With Us on Social Media
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
RRCA Coaching Certification Course - Des Moines, IA
Back by popular demand! The RRCA will be hosting a Coaching Certification Cohort as part of the 57th Annual RRCA Convention. We have developed a schedule that will allow you to become an RRCA Certified Coach while participating in may elements of the RRCA Convention, especially the social networking events. This Coaching Certification Cohort is for anyone seeking RRCA Coaching Certification. The registration fee for this special coaching course is only $475. Current RRCA Certified Coaches should simply register for the Convention to attend the continuing education sessions. If you are seeking certification through this course, you do not need to also register for the convention. By registering for this course you will be able to participate in the course and convention activities outlined below.
Anyone registering for this coaching course MUST attend ALL five Coaching Certification Cohorts built into the RRCA Convention schedule. Failure to attend a cohort session will result in not being able to take the final examination.
The Coaching Certification Cohort at the Convention is as follows:
- Cohort I - Thursday April 23 - 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Cohort II - Friday April 24 - 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Cohort III - Friday April 24- 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Cohort IV - Saturday April 25 - 9 AM - 12:00 PM
- Cohort V - Saturday April 25 - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
This special registration also includes:
- Thursday Round Table Discussions and Thursday Welcome Reception
- Friday and Saturday AM morning group runs
- Friday Breakfast, Opening Session, Insurance & Risk Mgt Session
- Friday luncheon and Friday night social
- Saturday luncheon and Saturday Evening National Running Awards Reception and Banquet
- Expo attendance, goodie bag, and event shirt
Registrations are non-transferable. If you cancel registration 14-days before the course starts, the RRCA issue you a $425 refund.