The 60th RRCA National Convention has several registration opportunities to meet your needs and interests.
The 2018 RRCA National Convention fee is $390
, and includes:
- Thursday regional meet and greet followed by the opening reception
- Robust education program for club leaders, race directors, coaches, and runners
- Organized morning group runs and yoga sessions
- Friday kickoff breakfast and luncheon
- Saturday luncheon
- Saturday night closing reception and RRCA 60th Anniversary Celebration
- Attendee goody bag with commemorative jacket
- Guaranteed entry in the Credit Union Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Race
Click on the registration button for additional important details.
RRCA Level I Coaching Certification Course Cohort at the Convention
The RRCA has successfully hosted a coaching certification cohort in conjunction with the RRCA Convention the last few years. This cohort allows you to participate in many of the social networking opportunities provided during the Convention while still allowing registered participants to complete the requirements for the RRCA's Level I Coaching Certification.
RRCA Level II Coaching Certification In-Person Session
RRCA Level I Certified Coaches are encouraged to join us for the Level II In-Person session, which is one of the requirements for completing the RRCA's Level II Coaching Certification Program
. (You must be Level I Certified to view program requirements in the private section.)
This session is capped at 25 participants that are current RRCA Certified Coaches and that have pre-registered for the Level II Certification program. To register for the Level II Coaching Certification In-person Session, select REGISTRATION OPTION: 60th RRCA National Convention + Level II In-Person Session for Certification Requirement
after clicking on the registration button. Registrations are non-transferable. See our refund policy on the registration page.