Become a Member
To be a Club, Event, or Event Management Company member of the RRCA, your organization must agree to:
- Support the mission, vision and values of the RRCA
- Pay RRCA dues annually (see membership term below)
- Allow membership or participation in clubs and events without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, physical condition, or age (minors may be excluded from membership/participation at the discretion of club/event leadership).
- Comply with RRCA bylaws, policies and procedures governing membership categories, policies and procedures governing the insurance program, policies and procedures governing the nonprofit status (only for affiliate members clubs and events), attest to having reviewed the guidelines for safe group runs and safe events, and attest to having reviewed and agree to follow the RRCA Race Director Code of Ethics when putting on events.
- Operate in accordance with local, state and federal laws pertaining to your organization.
Membership Term, Categories and Dues Rates
Annual membership in the RRCA, including insurance coverage, begins on December 31st at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM on December 30th of the following year. Clubs and events must renew their membership prior to December 31st and there is NO prorating of dues or insurance for late payments or for new members joining throughout the year. There are NO REFUNDS if a member cancels or dissolves an organization or event during the year. There are NO INSURANCE REFUNDS if any race activities including pre-race planning, pre-race marketing, and registration collection have occurred in the year, even if the race gets cancelled. Individuals and corporate members are renewed on an annual basis from date of joining.
Select the membership category below to learn more about requirements, dues, and insurance rates.