Join RRCA Today
The RRCA is the oldest and largest organization in the US dedicated to distance running.
With over 1000 member clubs and events representing over 200,000 running club members, why run with anyone else? Join the RRCA today!
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
The RRCA is the oldest and largest organization in the US dedicated to distance running. With over 1000 member clubs and events representing over 200,000 running club members, why run with anyone else?
The RRCA is an association of running clubs, training programs, running events, runners and corporate supporters. To be a Club or Event member of the RRCA, your organization must:
- Support the mission, vision and values of the RRCA
- Pay RRCA dues annually (see membership term below)
- Allow membership or participation in clubs and events without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, physical condition, or age (minors may be excluded from membership/participation at the discretion of club/event leadership).
- Comply with RRCA bylaws, policies and procedures governing membership categories, policies and procedures governing the insurance program, policies and procedures governing the nonprofit status (only for affiliate members clubs and events), attest to having reviewed the guidelines for safe group runs and safe events, and attest to having reviewed and agree to follow the RRCA Race Director Code of Ethics when putting on events.
- Operate in accordance with local, state and federal laws pertaining to your organization.
Annual membership in the RRCA, including insurance coverage, begins on December 31st at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM on December 30th of the following year. Clubs and events must renew their membership prior to December 31st and there is NO prorating of dues or insurance for late payments or for new members joining throughout the year. There are NO REFUNDS if a member cancels or dissolves an organization or event during the year. There are NO INSURANCE REFUNDS if any race activities including pre-race planning, pre-race marketing, and registration collection have occurred in the year, even if the race gets cancelled. Individuals and corporate members are renewed on an annual basis from date of joining
Membership Categories and Dues Rates
Click on the membership categories below to learn more about each membership category including membership requirements along with dues and insurance rates. As you read through this important information you will find the “Join/Renew” button to access the membership portal.