is the first-ever documentary film about the Boston Marathon. Directed by award-winning marathoner/filmmaker Jon Dunham, is endorsed by the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A) as the official film of the marathon.
BOSTON tells the rich history of America's premiere race - the oldest annually run marathon in the world. The film features interviews with Champions from across the globe, rare archival material from the vaults of the B.A.A. and captures the Boston Marathon's impact and legacy on the sport.
Rally your runners to support the production of BOSTON and earn your Club a private screening of the finished film.
How to set up your fundraiser and earn your Screening:
- The first 100 Clubs (or individuals) who raise $2,500 earn a one time public screening license
- A social opportunity to bring your members together for a film that will hold deep personal meaning for many of your runners
- Turn your fundraising into a fundraiser for your club by selling tickets to the greater running community
- Your Club will also receive: your name in the BOSTON film screen credits and additional fundraising rewards.
- Go to www.crowdrise.com/bostonmarathonfilm
- Start your own Fundraiser via the "Set Up A Fundraising Team" and "Start Your Own Fundraiser" and enter your club information and fundraising goals
- Direct your club members to donate directly to your team, or to "Join a Team" to create their own fundraising efforts under the umbrella of your team.
RRCA Official Sponsor, RunSignUp, will match up to $100,000 of donations to the production of BOSTON, meaning the RunSignUp community is hoping to raise $200,000 in total. RunSignUp will enable races and clubs to make donations that will be matched at RunSignUp.com/BOSTON/Donate