Join RRCA Today
The RRCA is the oldest and largest organization in the US dedicated to distance running.
With over 1000 member clubs and events representing over 200,000 running club members, why run with anyone else? Join the RRCA today!
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
Log Student Miles
Step Three: Log miles for students as either individuals or as a group based on your categories created in step 2, Manage Your Kids Program.
- To log you student mileage, login below to access your kids program.
- Click on your program/club name to access the mileage log feature.
- To log miles for individuals, select the “Assign” tab and the “log for member” option to log individual miles run.
- Select “log for category” option to log the miles or time run for a group or category you created.
- Click on the day of the week for the desired individual or category, which will launch a pop-up box. Log the distance and or time run, include notes as desired. Click “save and close” to log the miles.
- Use the arrow keys or scroll bar at the bottom to move through the log and see progress at the end of the week.