Connect With Us on Social Media
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
Personal Fitness Challenge
The goal of the RRCA’s Personal Fitness Program is to reward individuals for their dedication to living a healthy life and incorporating running as their regular exercise, we invite you to join the Personal Fitness Challenge. Since 1974, the RRCA has been helping motivate runners through the Personal Fitness Challenge. From beginning runners to experience endurance athletes, we all need a little motivation now and then. Program fees are varied based on your goal.
How the Program Works
- Determine your 6 month total mileage goal from 100, 200, 400, 600, 800, or 1000 miles
- 300 miles in 6 months is approximately 12 miles a week
- 600 miles in 6 months is approximately 25 miles a week
- 1000 miles in 6 months is approximately 42 miles a week
- Log on to your favorite online running log: we recommend Marathon Guide and create your free account to log our miles
- Start running and logging your miles
Once you achieve your goals, purchase items from the RRCA Store to commemorate your goals.
- Celebrate your accomplishment!
Running clubs and events are encouraged to post the Personal Fitness Challenge logo on their website and link to this page to provide a turn-key motivational program to their local club members.