Dasche for the Stache 5K
Nov 2 2013
Gadsden Runners Club
A Gadsden Runners Club and Clinical Urology Associates co-hosted 5K race to raise money and awareness for Men's Health Issues. Proceeds will benefit The Movember Foundation which supports programs that combat prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges. These programs, directed by the Movember Foundation, are focused on awareness and education, living with and beyond cancer, staying mentally healthy, living with and beyond mental illness and research to achieve our vision of an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health.
We invite our Mo Bro’s to grow moustaches for this race and our Mo Sisters and Mo Kids are welcome to draw or paste moustaches of their own.
- When: Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 9:00 AM.
- Where: Downtown Gadsden. Race begins and ends at The Back Forty Beer Company.
- Price: 5K Pre-Registration is $25. Race Day Registration is $30. GRC and ARC members get a $2 discount. Guaranteed T-Shirt Deadline is October 19th.
- Awards: Trophies awarded to the top 3 overall male and female 5K participants. Awards also given to the top 3 in age group (excluding the overall winners). Age groupings are by 5 year increments up to 70+. Prizes will be awarded for best Staches!
- Post-Race: Post race party hosted by The Back Forty Beer Company. Food and water/sodas will be available. Beer will be served.
- Other Info: Walkers and strollers are welcome.