Join RRCA Today
The RRCA is the oldest and largest organization in the US dedicated to distance running.
With over 1000 member clubs and events representing over 200,000 running club members, why run with anyone else? Join the RRCA today!
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
Renew Your 2013 RRCA Membership Today!
Membership renewal for 2013 is open
Annual membership in the RRCA, including insurance coverage, begins on December 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM on December 30, 2013 of the following year. Clubs and events must renew their membership by January 31st. There is NO prorating of dues or insurance for late payments. Review the terms of membership.
As part of our Membership Accountability Process, all members are required to attest to having read the:
- Insurance Program Information
- Guidelines for Leading a Group Run
- Guidelines for Safe Events
- Race Director Code of Ethics
It will take up to 14 business days to process the Certificate of Insurance from the time full payment is received by the RRCA after renewing membership. Please do not email Star Insurance to inquire about your certificate status if you are within the 14-day window of making your payment and awaiting your certificate. Review the insurance exclusions to covered activities, which includes no mud runs, warrior dashes, adventure runs, overnight relay races on open roads with no policy support.
We have updated the membership categories on our website to more clearly define our membership categories and requirements of membership. Click on the membership category below to review membership requirements including 2013 dues and insurance rates, and renew your membership today:
- Running Club Member
- Running Event Member - One time event per year
- Event Management Company Membership (NEW) - Owning multiple events during the year
RRCA members are encouraged to pay by check. Your check allows the RRCA to invest our resources into programs, not credit card processing fees. Members with dues and insurance fees over $5,000 MUST mail a check. We will no longer break payments into multiple batches for credit card payments above the $5,000 threshold.
Important Note about Primary Contacts
Each running club and event member is assigned ONE Primary Contact person in our database who is the authorized representative to renew a running club or event membership.
- If you were the Primary Contact for your running club or event in 2012, Log into the online system using your current Username & Password.
- If you are the NEW Primary Contact for your running club or event in 2013, please create a personal profile in the Manage Profile section. Select the “Create Profile” option. Once you have created a profile, send an email to email@example.com . In the subject line of the e-mail, write - Primary Contact Update and include your full name and running club or event name. We will notify you when the primary contact update is complete. Then you can proceed with the renewal process.