Join RRCA Today
The RRCA is the oldest and largest organization in the US dedicated to distance running.
With over 1000 member clubs and events representing over 200,000 running club members, why run with anyone else? Join the RRCA today!
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
Continuing Education Opportunity for RRCA Certified Coaches
When: October 29-30, 2010
Where: John T. Hazel, MD, Conference Center at Virginia Hospital Center, 1701 N. George Mason Drive, Arlington, VA.
Hosted by: The American Medical Athletic Association and The American College of Preventive Medicine present
* Hydration and hyponatremia issues during a 100 mile cycling race
* Examining current hydration controversies
* Preventing sudden death in sport
* Osteoarthritis in the runner
* Motion instability in the competitive runner
* Barefoot running
* Nutrition and the endurance athlete
* Exercise associated collapse and management of the collapsed runner
* and more!
RRCA Certified Coaches are invited to this event for Continuing Education Credits (CECs). Click here to learn about the special discounted fees for RRCA Certified Coaches.