Join RRCA Today
The RRCA is the oldest and largest organization in the US dedicated to distance running.
With over 1000 member clubs and events representing over 200,000 running club members, why run with anyone else? Join the RRCA today!
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
Rainbow Racing Joins the RRCA as a Gold Level Sponsor
The RRCA is pleased to announce that Rainbow Racing System is the official race number supplier for the Sigvaris, Inc/RRCA Championship Bib Number Program.
In addition to providing bib numbers to RRCA Championship Races, Rainbow Racing will offer RRCA members deep discounts on its custom printed bib numbers and supplies.
Founded in 1982 by Wally Egger, a past president of the Bloomsday Road Runners Club, Rainbow continues to print and provide race numbers for thousands of events large and small. Rainbow was the first number company to popularize the pull tag system, which utilizes a tear away portion of the race number to record order of finish. Rainbow produces both pull tag and non-pull tag numbers for all types of events. Although Rainbow is known throughout the running community for its great product and customer service, the company’s hallmark is it’s guaranteed on time delivery.
Wally Egger and his entire crew look forward to working with the RRCA members, many of whom are already loyal customers. The RRCA numbers discount program offers quality race numbers and related supplies at a special reduced “flat rate” price. Rainbow’s sales staff is “up to speed ” on the RRCA program and ready to answer questions regarding the program and/or accept orders. Rainbow can be reached at (800) 962-1011 or email@example.com or faxed to (509) 326-5795.
PRICING – CUSTOM PRINT NUMBERS
• $17.00 per hundred for pull-tag numbers, regardless of quantity
• $16.00 per hundred for non pull-tag numbers, regardless of quantity
This applies to Quick Print or Full Option numbers. Numbers are sold I lots of 100 and include one color for sponsor/event name and another color for the numeral (red or black numerals only on Quick Print orders). Some restrictions apply on quantities of less than 500.
PRINTING OPTIONS – CUSTOM PRINT NUMBERS
• Set-up charges waived on all options listed below
• 2-color copy; add $2.00 per 100
• Floodcoats (color of bib background other than white); add $2.00 per 100
• Printing on back side of bib, such as store coupon, add $2.00 per 100
• Store Coupon next to scoring tag with downcut, add $1.00 per 100
• Random Drawing or T-Shirt coupon next to scoring tag, add $1.00 PER 100
• Bar coded scoring tag, add $6.00 per 100
• In stock, ready for immediate shipment
• Generic numbers w/ pull-tag: $18.00 per 100 (Type C)
• Generic numbers w/out pull-tag: $15.00 per 100 (Type E)
• Safety pins; $10.00 per box (enough for 360 numbers)¬
• All other supply items discounted 10%
• Numbers generally received within 3-4 weeks of ordering. Orders required sooner may incur rush production charges.
• Required prior to shipping. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express cards accepted, as well as company checks.