Join RRCA Today
The RRCA is the oldest and largest organization in the US dedicated to distance running.
With over 1000 member clubs and events representing over 200,000 running club members, why run with anyone else? Join the RRCA today!
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
Register Today for the 54th Annual RRCA Convention
The RRCA Convention focuses on fun and networking opportunities in a social atmosphere. Convention attendees will enjoy the following events:
- Opening reception on Thursday evening
- Friday Luncheon featuring Dave Wottle, 1972 Olympian
- Friday Night Meal on Beale - Embark on a culinary and musical adventure. You will be treated to dinner at the world famous Rendezvous. Then spend time wandering the world famous Beale St.
- Saturday Luncheon featuring Christopher McDougall, author of Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen.
Enjoy our outstanding schedule of educational sessions for club and event directors:
- Risk Management and Insurance Coverage for Clubs and Events
- Bringing the Community into the Club - Programs for Beginners
- Senior Running - Running through your 60’s, 70’s, 80’s+
- Social Media and Communicating Effectively With Your Club and Event Members
- Little Red Riding Hood Redux…..A New Spin on Conflict Resolution
- Managing Races Including Mega and Ultra Races
- Purchasing an Electronic Timing System For Your Club
- Charity Races Joining Forces to Put on a Marathon - St. Judes Marathon Overview
- New Revenue Sources for Clubs
- The Art and Science of USATF Certification for a Race Course
RRCA Certified Coaches are encouraged to attend the 54th Annual RRCA Convention to take advantage of four great hours of continuing education opportunities as part of the overall convention education session offerings.
- Rethink Recovery with Lowfat Chocolate Milk: Nature’s Recovery Drink Presented by Nancy Clark, M.S., R.D., C.S.S.D.
- The Adolescent Athlete Presented by Richard P Erali, DPM and RRCA Certified Coach
- Nutrition and How it Affects Your Body as You Age Presented by Ashley Hofeditz, RD
- Preventing and Overcoming Running Injuries Presented by Ellen Walker, PT