Connect With Us on Social Media
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
Renew Your RRCA Membership for 2016
For the 8th year straight, the RRCA Board has elected to maintain the membership dues at the current rate for clubs, events, and event management companies. For 2016, the general liability insurance rates have not increased for organized running clubs, events, and event management companies. The Directors & Officers insurance had a very modest increase. For RRCA Certified Race Directors seeking event insurance, the program provides for a 4-6% discount on event insurance compared to rates available for events held by non-certified race directors.
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PRIMARY CONTACTS:
Each running club, event member, and event management company is assigned ONE Primary Contact person in our database as the authorized representative to renew an membership.
Reminder: RRCA requires nonprofit members to hold annual elections, meaning your primary contact may change between now and January 2016. To help ensure an efficient renewal process for our 2,500+ members, please follow these important steps in advance of renewing:
- If you were the Primary Contact for 2015, log on to the online system using your current username and password. Ensure all information is still correct for your organization.
- If you will be the NEW Primary Contact for your organization in 2016, please create a personal profile in the “Manage Profile” section of the website. Select the “Create Profile” option.
REVIEW MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION AND RENEW TODAY!
LIST YOUR 2016 EVENTS ON THE RRCA CALENDAR
- Did you know RRCA members host more events around the U.S. than any other running organization?
- Did you know the Find an Event link in this email has the second highest clicked rate for each issue of Keeping Pace?
- Did you know you could make the RRCA Calendar the definitive running event calendar by listing your events?
REMINDER: It is an RRCA membership requirement is for clubs, events, and event management companies to list owned events on the RRCA Calendar. The RRCA Calendar serves as a both an insurance record and a marketing resource for your events!
Posting your events on the RRCA Calendar outlines to the running community that your organization is committed to safe event management. If you posted events in 2015, simply login to update your details.