Connect With Us on Social Media
Over 2,300 running club and event members nation-wide.
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
Tips for Renewing your 2010 RRCA Membership Online
If you have an event on December 31st or January 1st, you must renew your membership and pay in full by December 26th to ensure adequate time to process certificates of insurance.
If you mailed in forms during our interim period between the start of renewals and the launch of the online system you do not need to do anything more until next year. If you have not yet renewed your membership, you will need to do so before January 31st to ensure all of your activities for 2010 are insured.
To get started, follow these steps:
1. Go to www.rrca.org/membership/join-renew/
2. Select the appropriate membership type from the list (running club or event)
3. Review the information provided about the membership category and review the dues and insurance rates
4. Click on the Join/Renew link
5. This will take you to a login page. Click on the green link that says “Obtain Password”.
6. Submit your name and email in the fields and click “Continue”. Many of our club and event contacts are pre-programmed into the system so chances are you are already in the database, and you will be able to select the “This is Me” option that will generate an email to you with your user name and password.
7. Once have your user name and password, you can log in to renew your membership.
8. If your personal information is not in our system, because you are a new contact for your club or event, you will be taken to a “Create a Personal Profile” page. Complete the required fields and click “Find My Company” (Company = organization). Type in your club or event name in the search window and select your club. Click continue, and finish creating your profile.
9. You will only need to create a profile one time.
Processing Your 2010 Membership Renewal:
1. Now that you have your profile created and obtained your user name and password and connected to your organization, you can log in to the system to complete the renewal process.
2. You will be taken to a screen that is the Membership Application/Renewal. Select from the pull down menu if you are renewing for a club or event.
3. You will be taken to the membership application and asked to answer a few questions. All members need to review the Insurance FAQs, the Guidelines for Safe Event Management, and for clubs, the Guidelines for Leading a Group Run.
4. Select if your organization is a nonprofit organization or a for profit organization.
5. For club members you will be asked a series of questions about your activities for data collection purposes. For clubs, membership and insurance dues are only calculated based on the number of household members in the club. For event members your dues and insurance are based on the total number of individuals involved in the event.
6. On the form, you have the opportunity to provide an optional contribution to the various RRCA funds.
7. Click Save/Continue. Your membership dues and insurance will be automatically calculated and appear on the next screen.
8. Select to pay by check or credit card. Payment by check is preferred. Click Submit to process the renewal. Credit cards are charged automatically. If paying by check print the invoice and mail it along with your check.
10. Be sure to list your events on the calendar as a record of your activities.
Thank you for your continued support of and membership with the RRCA.