The RRCA champions the development of community-based running clubs and events that serve runners of all ages and abilities in pursuit of health and competition.
Organized and active running clubs and events in every community
- All runners and their safety
- Diversity in the sport and an enjoyable atmosphere for all
- Anti-doping compliance
- Positive relations with members, volunteers, donors, and sponsors
- Best practices in organizational governance and management
* The RRCA uses the term “running” as a catch all word that encompasses the broad spectrum of “running” in the United States including competitive running, jogging, fitness walking, race walking, and wheelchair fitness on roads, trails, and tracks.