- Integrity: We strive for the highest ethical and professional standards for our organization and the sport. We believe in fair competition, no cheating, anti-doping compliance, and respect by participants for race and club rules and policies.
- Excellence: We strive to deliver the highest possible quality and value in our programs and services, as well as to employ best practices in organizational governance and management.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: We believe in providing equal opportunities for everyone to participate in and contribute to the sport of running, where all are safe, welcome, and have a sense of belonging. The success of the sport is enhanced by the leadership and contributions of people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and identities.
- Collaboration: We believe in the power of working together with people and organizations that value our mission and vision. Fostering positive relationships with members, volunteers, donors, and sponsors will enable our success.
RRCA Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The RRCA Board of Directors and its employees hold the organization accountable for its on-going commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as follows:
RRCA member organizations must promote equitable opportunities to membership and event participation and may not discriminate based on characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law. All RRCA members are strongly encouraged to adopt the RRCA’s recommend member code of conduct and enforce the code within their organizations.
* The RRCA uses the term “running” to encompass the broad spectrum of term running, including competitive running, jogging, fitness walking, race walking, and adaptive chair fitness/racing on roads, trails, and tracks.
A note about photos on the site: photos are provided by RRCA members and supporters, including our homepage image from Montgomery County Road Runners Club. We are thankful to our many members that have contributed images that highlight the diversity of our sport from around the country.