Connect With Us on Social Media
Over 2,300 running club and event members nation-wide.
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
RRCA Coaching Certification Course - Spokane, WA
Back by popular demand! The RRCA will be hosting a Coaching Certification Cohort as part of the 56th Annual RRCA Convention. We have developed a schedule that will allow you to become an RRCA Certified Coach while participating in may elements of the RRCA Convention, especially the social networking events. This Coaching Certification Cohort is for anyone seeking RRCA Coaching Certification. The registration fee for this special coaching course is only $450. Current RRCA Certified Coaches should simply register for the Convention to attend the continuing education sessions. If you are seeking certification through this course, you do not need to also register for the convention. By registering for this course you will be able to participate in the course and convention activities outlined below.
Anyone registering for this coaching course MUST attend ALL five Coaching Certification Cohorts built into the RRCA Convention schedule. Failure to attend a cohort session will result in not being able to take the final examination.
The Coaching Certification Cohort at the Convention is as follows:
- Cohort I - Thursday May 1 - 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Cohort II - Friday May 2 - 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Cohort III - Friday May 2 - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Cohort IV - Saturday May 3 - 9 AM - 12:00 PM
- Cohort V - Saturday May 3 - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
This special registration also includes:
- Thursday Round Table Discussions and Thursday Welcome Reception
- Friday and Saturday AM morning group runs
- Friday Breakfast, Opening Session, Insurance & Risk Mgt Session
- Friday luncheon featuring Bernard Lagat and Friday night social at Arbor Crest Winery
- Saturday luncheon featuring Don Kardong and Saturday Evening National Running Awards Reception and Banquet featuring Deena Kastor
- Expo attendance, goodie bag, and event shirt
Registrations are non-refundable!
The 56th Annual RRCA National Convention concludes on Sunday May 4 with the 37th running of the Lilac Bloomsday Run. RRCA Convention attendees including Coaching Certification Cohort will get preferred seeding in the event. Registration for the Lilac Bloomsday Run is seperate from the Convention registration and not included in this registration fee. Check the official convention schedule for more detailed schedule information.