RRCA Convention registration is only $385 and includes:
- Thursday meet & greet regional sessions
- Thursday welcome reception (get your drink tickets at the regional session)
- Robust education program for our audience
- Friday breakfast and luncheon
- Friday night networking social
- Saturday breakfast and luncheon
- Saturday night awards banquet
- Attendee goody bag and commemorative jacket
- Trade expo
Registrations are non-refundable. Additional meal tickets for can be purchased for an attendee’s accompanying family member/spouse by selecting the “Store” option on the registration page.
RRCA Coaching Level I Certification Course Cohort at the Convention
The RRCA has successfully hosted a coaching certification cohort in conjunction with the RRCA Convention that last few years. This cohort allows you to engage with many of the social networking opportunities provided during the Convention while still allowing registered participants to complete the requirements for the RRCA's Level I Couching Certification Course.
RRCA Coaching Level II In-Person Session
RRCA Level I Certified Coaches are encouraged to join us for the Level II In-Person session, which is part of the requirements for completing the RRCA's Coaching Level II Certification Program
This session is capped at 25 participants that are current RRCA Certified Coaches that have per-registered for the Level II Certification program.