Learn More about Membership in RRCA
JOIN A LOCAL CLUB - Local running clubs and crews offer a variety of activities including:
beginning running programs, regular group training runs, distance
training programs, organized racing teams, local event calendars, and
much more. Runners and walkers are encouraged to join and be active in their local club.
Find a Club >>
Join RRCA as a Club, Event, or Event Management Company member and agree to:
- Support the mission, vision and values of the RRCA
- Pay RRCA dues annually and insure your activities (review membership term below)
- Allow membership or participation in clubs and events without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, physical condition, or age (minors may be excluded from membership/participation at the discretion of club/event leadership when forming adult-only clubs).
- Comply with RRCA Bylaws, policies and procedures governing membership categories, policies and procedures governing the insurance program, policies and procedures governing the nonprofit status (for nonprofit affiliate member clubs and events), attest to having reviewed the Guidelines for Safe Group Runs and safe events, and attest to having reviewed and agree to follow the RRCA Race Director Code of Ethics when putting on events.
- Operate in accordance with local, state and federal laws pertaining to your organization.
Membership Term, Categories and Dues Rates
Annual membership in the RRCA, including insurance coverage, begins on December 31st at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM on December 30th of the following year. Clubs and events must renew their membership prior to December 31st and there is NO prorating of dues or insurance for late payments or for new members joining throughout the year. There are NO REFUNDS if a member cancels or dissolves an organization or event during the year. There are NO INSURANCE REFUNDS if any race activities including pre-race planning, pre-race marketing, and registration collection have occurred in the year, even if the race gets cancelled. Individuals and corporate members are renewed on an annual basis from date of joining.
Select the membership category below to learn more about requirements, dues, and insurance rates. Download our easy-to-follow instructions for Submitting RRCA Membership and Insurance Applications (doc)
Select a Membership Category Below to Learn More: