Premium - $750*
The insurance program also offers the optional Operations Package, which provides for basic business type insurance coverage for your club or event management companies. This insurance covers for items such as timing clocks, club or event owned computers, etc. It also helps cover clubs in the event that a volunteer or employee embezzles funds from the club or event through theft, forgery, or alterations of documents. Clubs and events MUST have documented evidence that RRCA recommended financial policies and procedures are in place in advance of a claim.
*Exclusions include wind, hail, earthquake, and flooding as a peril. To include coverage for these perils, contact Star Insurance for a quote.
- $25,000 business income loss
- $5,000 miscellaneous equipment coverage (in-land marine policy for off-site/out of office equipment)
- $75,000 business personal property coverage (in-office equipment and property)
- $10,000 hardware/software coverage
- $25,000 employee/volunteer dishonesty coverage - must have RRCA recommended financial policies and procedures in place for your club or event management company.
- $25,000 forgery and alterations
- $10,000 theft, disappearance, and destruction