Connect With Us on Social Media
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
Resources for Runners
The RRCA works with our Corporate Supporters to develop affinity programs that support our members. When members utilize these affinity programs, our Corporate Supporters also contribute to the RRCA’s programs such as the Kids Run the Nation Fund. We invite you to take advantage of our affinity relationships:
Hertz Rental Car
Traveling to an event? Traveling for work? Make Hertz your rental car company of choice and help support the RRCA in the process. A contribution will be made to the RRCA for every member that rents a car from Hertz. Book your Hertz rental through our unique registration link. Print an RRCA Hertz card and present it when you pick-up your rental at the airport.
The Internet is has a wealth of information available for runners. The following is a limited guide to help connect runners of all ages and abilities to various Internet based resources to help support your running lifestyle.
- Parents and youth runners
- Teen runners and competitive middle and high school runners
- Runners in college and junior college
- Post-collegiate runners
- Gmap-Pedometer - A quick and easy site for mapping your routes, determining your distance along with calories burned.
- USATF Running Routes - This is the USATF mapping tool, which allows you to save your route and calculates elevation, too. The USATF website also has an archive of routes mapped by others that is searchable by location, terrain, length of run, etc.
- MapMyRun - This site offers both free and fee-based membership and services. Users can map and log runs, but some of the other services on this website require a premium membership.
- Daily Mile - This is a free site, but it requires registration. Users can use this to map and log runs as well as track training and network with others. The social networking component of the site allows you to connect with friends and even link your account to your Facebook account.
Pace Calculator Websites
- Coolrunning - This site allows you to calculate your time, distance or pace as long as you enter at least two of the three variables. It will also calculate your splits for you.
- Runner’s World – This site will calculate projected finishing times and training paces based on information provided about a past race.
- McMillan Running - This site will calculate projected finishing times and training paces based on information provided about a past race.
Nutrition Log/Information Websites
- Daily Burn - This site allows you to log your daily food intake and exercise, but requires that you register. The social networking component of the site allows you to connect with others for the purpose of accountability.
- The Daily Plate - This site allows you to log your daily food intake and exercise, but requires that you register.
- My Plate - The USDA’s My Plate website lets you plan and log your meals. It figures out your calorie and food group needs based on weight and activity level. It requires registration to store information.
Running Store Finder Websites:
- Running Network - This is a searchable list of running stores sorted by location.
- The IRRA - This list websites for stores that belong to the Independent Running Retailer Association.
Find a Running Camp
Runningcamps.org is designed to be a resource to help parents find running camps that will help their sons and daughters grow into stronger, smarter and more successful runners
- Soles4Souls - Donate your gently used running shoes.