Connect With Us on Social Media
Over 2,300 running club and event members nation-wide.
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep Pace with the RRCA. Sign up now for monthly email updates about the RRCA. Don’t worry we will not sell or give away your email address.
Royalty Free Use of Logo For Members
RRCA club and event members in good standing can use the RRCA logos at no charge for use in promoting their club and events. Members hosting an RRCA event are strongly encouraged to use the RRCA logo. RRCA members that host a website are encouraged to post an RRCA logo on their main page that links back to the RRCA website at www.RRCA.org. By linking to the RRCA site, you increase our visibility with internet search engines.
RRCA Logo Clip Art
The following clip art can be used for RRCA member club websites, newsletters and other publications. Just click on the selection and save it on your system with your browser.
- RRCA logo (email email@example.com for an EPS file)
- RRCA logo (small-good for websites)
- RRCA logo (png - no white square)
- RRCA’s CMYK for color matching: C 92, M 68, Y 23, K 42
- High resolution RRCA “run the nation” logo for print publications
- RRCA Certified Coach Logo (must be an RRCA Certified Coach to access the logo)
- High resolution RRCA Roads Scholar logo
- High resolution RRCA Womens Distance Festival logo for print publications 1159x1191
- RRCA QR Code for print publications
Kids Run the Nation Branding
- Kids Run the Nation Logo - 6MB
- Kids Run the Nation Logo - 94KB
- Kids Run the Nation Logo in Black and Whitegreat for one color printing
Run@Work Day Logo
Join a Club Campaign
- 1/4th Page Join A Club Ad
- 1/6th Page Join A Club Ad
- 1/2 Page Join A Club Ad (pdf)
- 1/3 Page Join A Club Ad